National Diploma in OD-ETD Practises Information
The diploma forms part of a talent development pathway for ETD Practitioners within an organisation. It enables ETD Practitioners to move to a training management position fulfilling additional roles such as Skills Development Facilitators, ensuring compliance with legislation and return on investment of learning and development within an organisation.
Who should attend…
If you have successfully completed the National Certificate in OD ETD, then the Diploma in OD ETD will be useful for you. The National Diploma is ideal for:
- Skills Development Faciliators
- Training Needs Analysts
- Training Adminstrators
- Learning Designers and Developers
- Material Researchers and Developers
- Education, Training And Development Managers
- Human Resource Practitioners
- Learners and Learning Supporters
- Instructional Systems Designers
Boost your career by completing the National Diploma…
‘Learning’ will help you get ahead in your career. The National Diploma in OD ETD enables you to:
- Facilitate training for learners with special needs
- Provide learning support to learners and organisations
- Assist with the transfer of learning to the workplace
- Evaluate learner support material and assistive processes
- Manage and administer ETD processes in organisations
- Determine the return on investment in respect of training and development in organisations
- Conduct skills development facilitation
- Engage in general management activities
- Successfully achieve your company’s education, training and development objectives
Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime! Enroll for the next National Diploma in OD ETD, scheduled to kick-off soon. Take control of your destiny. Sign-up now.
All our public courses take place at the Oaklands Inn Conference Centre, 236A Oak Avenue, Randburg or at our offices Building 10 Unit 28, Visiomed Office Park, 269 Beyers Naude Drive, Northcliff.
Upon special request, In-house courses can be run over a 4-month period on dates suitable for you. Please note, to take advantage of on-site training a minimum of 10 registered learners is required.
Cost for the full course: R22, 385.00 per learner (excl. VAT @ 14%) Corporate discount of 10 % applies, for the registration of 10 or more learners.
Included in cost:
- A comprehensive Learner Guide per workshop per learner
- An integrated Learner Workbook per workshop per learner
- An electronic Assessment Guide to assist with the development of the Portfolio of Evidence per workshop
- All hand-outs, pre-reading and pre-assessment materials and questionnaires
- 1-day Orientation workshop
- 1-day Portfolio building workshop
- Assessment and moderation of the learner’s portfolio
- Endorsement and certification with the ETDP SETA
The VeryCoolIdeas workshops are scheduled on a monthly basis. This allows learners enough time to complete workshop assignments as well as prepare for the workshops by means of going through pre-reading and completing the pre-assessments.
Please contact Claude Courtois for further information and bookings on:
Tel no: 0861 266 543
Book a Course
Now that you’ve seen our courses and programmes we offer, would you like to book a seat?